Ballerina Who Lost Her Fro Deluxe Bedtime Box
The Ballerina Who Lost Her Fro is the story of a beautiful, brown ballerina who wants to wear her natural hair to her recital. This book highlights microaggressions and the messages they send to BBIPOC youth in our society.
On a daily basis, verbally and nonverbally, youth receive messages that they are not loved, appreciated and adored in their natural form; as is, no alterations.It is our hope that this book helps to change that narrative and that children across the nation not only learn to love their natural, but that society understands the importance of loving their natural too.
What's in the Box
- 1 Copy of Ballerina Who Lost Her Fro (Hardcover or Soft Cover)
- Ballerina Who Lost Her Fro Satin Bling Bonnet
- Ballerina Browndages (1 tin)
- Shades of Melanin Browndages (1 Box)
- Multicultural Crayons (1 8-count Box)